- Our Company provides a flat rate, known as the “Basic Airport Transfer” rate for airport pickups and drop-offs servicing most major airports. The Basic Airport Transfer rate is based upon a pickup and drop-off without any associated delay or waiting time exceeding our wait time allowance. Your reserved vehicle is dispatched according to the flight’s estimated time of arrival as provided to the company by each respective airline’s automated system (Company is not responsible for any delays caused by the airline’s automated system or otherwise). Billing shall revert to the Company’s prevailing hourly rate, in the event the client is delayed, or the waiting time is exceeded, beyond the allowed wait time.
- Rides are billed to the customer's credit card or corporate account numbers, or they can pay on COD depending on prior arrangement. TransGates Limousine accepts the following cards: American Express, Discover Card, Visa, and MasterCard.
Wait Time / Stop Time / extensions
- 30 minutes of complimentary waiting time is granted on all domestic flights from the official posted arrival time. One hour of free waiting time given on all International flights from the official posted arrival time. Additional waiting time will be calculated in increments 15 minutes at the vehicles. For Cruise Line pick-ups 15 minutes of complimentary waiting time is granted.
- For all other reservations, 15 minutes of free wait time is given. Any additional wait time will be charged in 15 minute increments based on the hourly rate for that particular vehicle with a minimum of $10 every 15 minutes, different vehicle have different rates.
- TransGates Limousine, does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 30 minutes.
- Passenger requesting stops on route during a point-to-point reservation will be charged $10.00 per stop for maximum of 5 minutes.
- Extra stops which the customer specifically mentions when he/she filled out our online reservation form are considered "PLANNED". Such extra stops are INCLUDED in the rate quote which you receive from at the time of the reservation, and the charges are as follows:
- $10 for extra stops or pick-up within 5 miles of the original pick-up address, with a 10 minutes waiting time.
- $35 for extra stops or pick-up within 10 miles of the original pick-up address, with a 15 minutes waiting time.
- Full charge if within more than 10 miles.
- Please note: Airport pickup locations and procedures are strictly regulated.
Last Minute Service Extension:
- We cannot guarantee the availability of extension: It is of particular importance that the purchaser makes allowances for anticipated delays and adheres to the agreed time schedule. In the event that the purchaser wants to change the time of the itinerary, they may do so, only if we can accommodate other clients that booked with TransGates Limousine prior to or after the said time. The purchaser further agrees to pay additional charges incurred at standard vehicle rates, in 30 minutes increments. The customer authorizes TransGates Limousine to charge any additional charges after they have rendered services to the purchaser's credit card as supplemental charge. If cash payment is selected, the payment is due at the beginning of the rental time. Customer agrees to have TransGates Limousine get an authorization for the above credit card and amount, for the event stated above.
Cancellation and No Show Fees
- Cancellation for town car service with Twenty-Four hours (24 HRS) notice or less from scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip. A 'no show' fee equal to the base fare price of the trip plus 20% gratuity plus applicable wait time fee will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location. To avoid a 'no show' fee call (281) 217.0772 if you cannot locate your driver.
- For stretch limousines, passenger vans, passenger bus, Limo bus, and all hourly car services, our policy requires a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total cost of the rental. We cannot hold or guarantee any vehicle without this deposit. The remaining balance is due before the day of the service. Vehicle(s) will not be reserved until a signed contract has been received by TransGates Limousine (We accept electronic contracts) and/or other arrangements have been made. A minimum of 10 days notice is required for cancellation of all Stretch Limousines, buses, and hourly car services arrangements to avoid the charge of the full fare. Confirmed reservations cancelled before 10 days prior to the charter will be charged 30% of the fare. Confirmed reservations canceled less than 10 days prior to the charter will be charged in full.
- Cancellation billing claims: Any claims regarding billing for canceled service must be accompanied by either your TransGates Limousine issued cancellation number, e-mail or the name of the employee contacted, along with time and date of call.
- Reschedule Policies: Schedule changes of more than 60 minutes made less than 24 hours before start of scheduled service (except delayed flights) will be subject to a service charge of $10.00
- TransGates Limousine shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- TransGates Limousine assume no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.
- TransGates Limousine reserve the rights to assess a minimum fee of $50.00 for any necessary and/or cleaning and /or damage to the vehicle beyond normal wear and tear.
- Any schedule ride, any schedule pickups or arrival at Airport after 10:00 PM and before 06:00 AM will be subject to late night/early morning charge, and TransGates Limousine will add 10% administration fee with a minimum of $10.00.
- Smoking in any of TransGates limousine and car Service Vehicles is not allowed, any signs of smoking in the vehicle will result in minimum mandatory $100.00 cleaning fee. When any signs of smoking are detected; the chauffeur reserves the right to terminate the trip, with a full charge to the passengers.
- A cleaning fee of up to $200.00 may be assessed for trash, unsanitary debris, regurgitation or spills left in the vehicle, charges will apply to correct damages and sanitation standards, any physical damage done by the passenger or group will result in an additional assessment for repair parts and labor, broken or missing glasses will be charged at $10.00 each.
- Passengers who are not over 21 will not be allowed in Vehicle if any alcoholic beverages are present, TransGates Limousine reserves the rights to cancel and charge full amount of services if driver will find any passenger not of age allowed in vehicle for purpose of drinking alcohol.
- TransGates Limousine does not allow any group nor any passenger to use vehicle for any activity that is illegal or prohibited under any applicable law, party who made the reservation or provided credit card information shall be responsible for any damages to the vehicle caused by any of its passengers or by third party due to a fight or any other misconduct.
- TransGates Limousine will charge a $65 for declined credit card, and interest rate of 10% for unpaid balance.
- A 10% U.S. holiday surcharge, based on the fare, stop and waiting time, will be charged to all trips occurring on: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Christmas Day, President’s Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving Day.
- Round trips fares between cities include up to four hours of wait time and must be completed within the same calendar day.
- Wait time over four hours will be charged at the prevailing TransGates Limousine hourly rate. Certain trips may charge an additional fee for meals and overnight accommodations for the driver.
- It is the customers’ responsibility to inform the dispatch at the time of the reservation if they have excess luggage, so we can accommodate you with the appropriate vehicle, or the appropriate arrangements, if you are booking your car online, make sure you choose the best vehicle to fit your luggage, if you are not sure, please call us at 281-217-0772.
- Trained service animals accompanying passengers with disabilities are the only animals permitted in our cars.
Updates to Our Terms and Conditions:
- TransGates Limousine promises to look after all of your limousine service needs with a courteous, professional & experienced limousine chauffeurs..