Duty of Care is an essential element in implementing safety standards, and policies to protect, our customers and employees from potential risks and threats.
TransGates Limousine takes the safety, and the well-being of our customers, and employees very seriously; and we follow the best industry practices and procedures. We are also aware that enhanced risk management practices can translate into a competitive advantage in today’s global operating environment.
According to the Global Business Travel Association (GBTA), “the cornerstones of an effectively managed travel program are a well-designed travel policy and compliance.”
TransGates Limousine acknowledges that passengers can reasonably expect a level of care as outlined by the Passenger Bill of Rights of the Ground Transportation’s Industry.
Background Checks and Licensing
- All TransGates Limousine service drivers are licensed by the City of Galveston, and the City Houston Administration and Regulatory Affairs as well since we do business with the Houston Airport system.
- All TransGates Limousine service drivers undergo a rigorous three background checks from Galveston City, the Houston Police Department, Homeland Security Department, and the FBI.
- All drivers pass a certified medical examination, as required by local, state and federal regulations. All drivers are checked for any outstanding warrant with Galveston and Houston Court systems.
- All drivers are in good standing with their local authorities
- Drivers must be at least 25 years old and have at least 3 years of prior Black car, or Shuttle Service driving experience or equivalent.
- Drivers must have a clean driving record.
- Drivers must undergo the three panel drug testing
- Drivers pass a training program that includes driver duties, customer service, safety and defensive driving skills
- Vehicles are inspected yearly by the City of Galveston, and the City of Houston Administration and Regulatory Affairs, and regularly inspected by the company for cleanliness, quality and comfort.
- Vehicles must be 5 years or newer, in excellent condition and must be Black on Black, but we provide cars in different colors for shuttle services or under special request.
- TransGates Limousine Service carries commercial insurance with liability coverage of $1Million per incident.
- Drivers are reviewed by our customers, and we take their feedback seriously. Surveys are sent after the trip is completed and a 5 stars rating system is available in http://transgateslimo.com/get-to-know-us/reviews and also in our mobile app to facilitate your immediate feedback on the customer experience.
- Drivers are continually taking training classes, for customer service, safety and defensive driving skills.
- Ratings and performance reviews are continually monitored to ensure exceptional service delivery.
- Proper supervision, retraining and discipline when appropriate
Customer Data Protection & Privacy
- TransGates Limousine Service takes online security, customer data protection and privacy issues as a serious matter
- We are PCI-DSS Certified as of November 2014.
- PCI-DSS is a set of regulations driven by the credit card industry (Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard) which apply to any business that retains customer credit card data. Our booking system, website, and credit card merchant services comply with these regulations so that our customers data is more secure, and in compliance with PCI-DSS.