In order to meet the ever increasing demand for free, fast and reliable Wi-Fi service, the Houston Airport System will soon be introducing a new Wi-Fi system for customers at both George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) and William P. Hobby Airport (HOU)
The free Wi-Fi service will dramatically improve the overall customer experience by bringing faster and richer bandwidth to e-connected travelers.
This article appears in the July 16 issue of Forbes magazine.
Direct Energy Chief Executive Chris Weston needed a new home for his company, which provides electricity, natural gas and home energy services to 6 million residential and business customers across North America. The Toronto firm considered as many as 15 cities for its new headquarters, but only one ever really had a chance. “Houston was the obvious answer in the end for us,” says Weston.
- We are committed to exceeding customer expectations. First Class Service!
- Fleet of New Limousines.
- All of our vehicles are sparkling clean, well-stocked, and regularly maintained.
- You will receive personalized service from our chauffeurs who care about making your experience as pleasant as possible.
- Hassle free rates. Hourly rate plus gratuity. (We do not charge fuel surcharges, taxes, credit card processing fees, etc.)
- It is always our pleasure to accommodate your special needs and requests.
- We are fully licensed and insured and our chauffeurs complete drug tests and background screening.
- Emergency and short-notice limousine services are almost always available.
- Our service is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- All Chauffeurs are extensively trained before they start serving you.